Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I deserve this glas of red wine

I had a deadline on Tuesday.
On Monday, after buying my white shirt to end all shirts, I sat down (in my new shirt) and decided not to stand up until I had written the most amazing report ever produced. That was at 9pm, and I didn't stand up again until 10am Tuesday morning. And with this, I officially reached the point where I established the platform for my v3 life. It was marked by the very deliverable I spent Tuesday night writing.

I had barely enough energy to go and buy two more shirts (nice shirts, but not as nice as the one I bought on Monday). I came back at lunch, fell asleep at 2pm and slept right through until 7.30am Wednesday. That's today. And I worked so nice today, i worked and worked and worked and didn't get back home until 9pm.

And you know what. The glass of red whine I am having right now is the best tasting red wine EVER had. There's something about deserving pleasure that makes it quite special.

P.S. Did I mention that I'm sitting in my favourite SF bar? I like working in cafes and bars. It makes me feel glamorous.
The reason I'm adding this P.S. is that the woman in front of me just told some man "I like you but I'm not in love with you. There is no future for us." I really like working in bars. Lot's of drama.

P.S.S. Oh... she was telling the man what some other man had told her. Less interesting. Move along, move along.

Current status

Death. The Dundee Expat met his demise in Hong Kong, where he was subverted as a concept by the rise of the Wannabe Gentleman.