Thursday, January 25, 2007

Franciscan life

Yay! Today I moved into my new home! I am now officially living in San Francisco. I'm even sorted out with local phone numbers etc.



I'm strangely comfortable with the style of this studio, even though it's neither modern nor classy. It has got something to do with the house. It's an old hotel that has been redone into studios. The hallways and lift are extremely old, but it's all old in a really nice, unique kind of way. Not old ugly, but old dreamy. It feels like an alternate dimension, some fifty or hundred years ago. Not to mention the staff who are just so charming it almost freaks me out.

so- the dundee expat is happy and properly installed in the city of franciscus. all is well in the world

UPDATE: I'm getting SOOOOOOOOO tired of blogger. Now all the recent photos I've put up have disappeared. Why do I bother?
Posted by Picasa

Current status

Death. The Dundee Expat met his demise in Hong Kong, where he was subverted as a concept by the rise of the Wannabe Gentleman.