Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Damnation... eternal... the end of the Dundee Expat

My world has begun to crumble where I stand, the fabric of my reality ripping at their seams. This is the end. The three year adventure across the globe has come to it's peak, and I find myself surrounded by death, oblivion and torture. I am damned, truly.

On a happier note, I'm excited to report that I'm starting a new adventure. I've been pondering what to do with my life since Shanghai last year. What is the next version of my life? Well, I've finally formed a new plan for myself, although of course I haven't got the exact details figured out yet. Sure, it will be a year of visio/ms project rather than word or excel. And there will be more frequenting of exclusive clubs than first class continental travels. More hiking than sky-diving. More Italian food than Chinese or Thai food. But those are tangential hooks, rather than details. I don't know yet exactly how my new life will look, but at least now I have a firm vision- a dream to carry me there.

Another big change will be this blog. First of all, from now on I will only report negative events in my life. Second, I will announce well in advance any major changes in my life. Third, less cryptic writing, and instead posts that explain exactly what is going on in my life. Starting with this post.

Current status

Death. The Dundee Expat met his demise in Hong Kong, where he was subverted as a concept by the rise of the Wannabe Gentleman.